Model S International Truck
• International Harvester built trucks from 1914 to 1986 and in 1987 it became Navistar International Corp.
• Alongside trucks and agricultural equipment, IH produced Cars, construction equipment, diesel industrial engines, gas turbines and even household appliances.
• The IHC AutoBuggy of 1907 was IH’s first vehicle. Powered by a 2 cylinder air cooled gas engine mounted under the floor it was very similar to a horse drawn wagon without the horse.
• The IHC Auto Wagon came along in 1909 as a “light Truck” with both air or water cooled engines.
• The brand name became International in 1914 and a more conventional 4 cylinder Model F was introduced in 1915.
• soon came the Model G, Model H and Model L with a 4 ton capacity.